Nothing Ventured
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Nothing Ventured

Nothin gained~

HemPortalLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Holy Undead Priest

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Hanix
Gäst

Holy Undead Priest Empty
InläggRubrik: Holy Undead Priest   Holy Undead Priest Icon_minitimesön mar 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Personal Information –
Aleksander 21 years from norway. Studying in Bergen city in norway atm:)

Character Information – We want you to include everything there is to know about your character explaining your gear configuration gems/enchants etc.
... ovas(Hanix) Since i just changed the name and im not sure how long it takes b4 armory has the updated version.

My gear is a result of picking up the good upgrades i could get as we stardet raiding. In the beginning i had to much spirit compared to mp5, so i have been trying to even it out a bit. I am pretty satisfyed with how my gear applies to my healing and mana spending rate. I have around 20 % crit unbuffed wich gives me ca 10% chanse on a spellcast to give me a manafree cast and 30% castspeed reduction of my next two spells. I also have 10% on spellcast to get a manafree and instant cast flash of light spell. This chanse increases as my spell crit increases with raid buffs. In this sence, spell crit gives me both mana regen and hazte.

My metagem and cloak enchant are for maximum mana regen wich proxx with 600/300 mana. I am realy into how i best should equip my priest and i look alot around on forums. For further raiding in Ulduar i whant to get about 100-150 more hazte rating and 50 mp5 while casting. I am satisfied with my + healing.

Your talent specialization and the reason for it. Here you need to include your armory link and key binds and one screenshot from your ui. (Yrovas <) Hanix Undead Male Priest (just changed my name), mainly holy specced. Sometimes pvp specced and sometimes specced Diss for tank healing. Holy specc 14/57/0. When i tok a break in wow for a bit over a month abo this wa still the best raiding spec. I have had plenty of opportunities in Naxx and other instances to test it out. At the moment i might have to do some changes dued to the 6 sec cd on Circle of Healing. But i this it still will work very well.

Your Hardware and Connection: My computer hardware is ok to run 3 wow windows with every graphic detail on high, 1900x1200 resolution. Me connection is 20Mbitt/2,5Mbitt, stabile internett trouh a cable.

Can you speak on Ventrilo? I have no problem speaking on ventrilo or communicating in english. I have working microphones.

Previous Guild History – We require the full history of your character with any guild you have ever been in and what were your PvE accomplishments.I came directly for a server called Talnivarr, where i was Priest class leader in a guild named "Wheelchaire Dealers" I have had a break from wow for abit over a month, and did therfor leave my guild. To be honest i was unsure if i would ever be back in the wow world. But here i am;) My name should still be in the guild member list, then i raided as Hanix. I will probably change my name back to that. I have cleared all 25 Man content with Wheelchair dealers. I know most of the taktics

Ex guild: ... ?zone=news

What are your reasons for joining Nothing Ventured and what do you expect to accomplish with our guild?
I simply love raiding, and i enjoy my part of it as a healer! I whant to explore new content and down new bosses!
I expect to raid alot in the tame ofter the Ulduar pach comes out (guess it won't be much b4 tatt since you probably can clear all the rest in one day)!

Do you know anyone in New Order that can vouch for you?
I got the adress for your website from maazw, and i talked to Candlemaker. I don't realy know any of yuor guildmembers.

Can you play under pressure?
I have no problem oto perform under pressure. I kinda enjoy the raiding more when we wipe on new bosses and actually are having a hard time gettimg them down, that just cleare naxx in a short ammount of time. Epix are nice, but you get bord of farming bosses for to long;)

We expect you to be prepared for each raid having farmed all your consumables and repair gold before the raid. Also with your application please attach a link to a screen shot of your Interface. I allways meet jup for raids prepared. Bringing flasks/pots food spiritscrolls (if we don't have an diss priest), reagens and enough gold for repairs etc.

I have just started to play wow again after a month+ breake, so i havent downloaded all the addons i use yet. I will attach the print screen later on if needed. As of the addons i have been using ora2, x-pearl , BigWig , DrDamage, IncHealLib, Recount, Decursive and Nature enemy castbar. Many people don't like the X-Pearl for Raid healing beacuse it's a bit tricky to configure. But i realy like all the way i can change the frames and settings!

Your Sincerly
Hanix
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
nallehbre

nallehbre

Antal inlägg : 35
Registration date : 08-12-29

Holy Undead Priest Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Undead Priest   Holy Undead Priest Icon_minitimemån mar 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Looks Good, You got my Vote mate Smile
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Holy Undead Priest
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» 80 Undead Mage
» Holy Paladin
» holy paladin
» lífesaver// holy prälle
» Apply av Holy Paladin